Reebok introduces the newest entry in its award-winning series of Nano training shoes, the Nano X4.
The Reebok Nano has been the go-to sneaker for cross-training since 2011, with updates dropping on yearly basis to best accommodate the needs of athletes. The fourteenth entry in the Nano series, the Nano X4 is the most breathable yet, optimizing comfort so athletes can focus on their workout and not the discomfort of a heavy-weight shoe or overheating foot.
“The Nano X4 is the ultimate training partner for athletes and wellness enthusiasts of all kinds,” says Tal Short, Product Director at Reebok. “We designed the Nano X4 to focus on lightweight breathability and premium performance style, removing the unnecessary components and material overlays so you can seamlessly transition from an intense gym workout to all-day wear in comfort.”
Key tech features on the Nano X4 include:
- FLEXWEAVE Knit Upper: all new FLEXWEAVE upper for a softer, lightweight feel while remaining durable with a premium look.
- Midfoot Ventilation Panel: offers ultimate breathability for all-day wear.
- Lift and Run (L.A.R) Chassis System: innovative midsole technology built for added stability when lifting and cushioning for running and jumping.
- TPU Heel Clip: redesigned for greater stability and comfort in the heel.
- Drop | Weight: 7mm Drop | 12.10z
The Nano X4 is introduced with a marketing campaign that emphasizes the Nano X4’s design evolution of stripping away all the unnecessary added materials in a training shoe, allowing athletes to break free from what weighs down. It also pokes fun at how performance footwear is usually overcomplicated with added gimmicks and bulky tech.
The Reebok Nano X4 launches January 12th on Reebok.com and at select retailers worldwide. It retails for $140 and launches in a variety of unisex and women’s colorways. Check out a few of the launch colorways below.
Reebok Nano X4
Release Date: January 12, 2023
Reebok introduces the newest entry in its award-winning training shoe series, the Nano X4 💪 pic.twitter.com/X46rc0rGxz
— Modern Notoriety (@ModernNotoriety) January 9, 2024